DESCRIPTION OSCAR FLORES


    Resultado de imagen de tuna tartare avocado recipe

DESCRIPTION


My name is oscar flores, i live in areatza in the valley of arratia, study hosteleria in bolueta peñascal, I play soccer in the equipment arratia of first

I have been studying for three years now in peñascal. I am now in a middle grade


    TUNA TARTARE : 




     INGREDIENTENT:
    - avocado
      - sour cream
      - choopets chives
      - isquare inch of fresh ginger
     - soy sauce
     - sushi grade tuna

     ELABORATION:
     
    1Dice your tuna into fine cubes. It is much easier to slice tuna when it is very cold, almost frozen. I buy my sushi grade tuna from Whole Foods. Here is the company who supplies it.

    2- Squeeze a small amount of ginger in a garlic press into a small bowl before adding it to your tuna.
Too much and you will kill its delicate flavor.
I was in a rush to get my hors d’oeuvres photographed before the sun disappeared, so I forgot to photograph the mashed avocado and cream and the tuna with the soy and ginger, but I’m sure you get the gist. I mashed the avocado and sour cream with my hand blender
  3-Serve as hors d’oeuvres or in larger portions and as appetizers.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares